Skip to main content

Time flies

Hello everyone! 

I couldn't find the time to keep my blog updated and here is only a small update. I had a lot to do the last week.

My time here is almost gone and I just started to say goodbye. At least it was only for three months but I got quite familiar to Taipei. Not least because of my job as tour guide and a part of me will stay here. I will miss Taipei definitely and hope to come back in future.

The last week I spent a lot of time planing and booking my accommodation for my trip all over Taiwan. I will start from 5th January to Hualien, travel down the east coast, take some time in the south and visit an island before going to Alishan to see a spectacular sunrise and Sun-Moon-Lake for a beautiful scenic area and coming up the west coast to Taipei again. 15 Days of traveling. I am very exited to see what Taiwan has in store!

After my travel I will stay in Taipei for one more week to finish my internship at Topology. Within this week I will write some kind of thesis which is about the curiosities and strange things in Taiwan compared to Germany. I really hope to post a version of this here to share with all of you!

That's it for the moment. I have to sleep now to do my work well tomorrow. Maybe I will find some time next week to write a little bit more! See you!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planing how to plan/25 days left

Social-Networks Hey, please check out my twitter and instagram (@_luk3g) for current information and photos. New read Fist of all, thanks to my uncle Daniel without him I would propably freeze on flight and wouldn't find any sleep - quite apart from the fact that I would have no idea of what is important to pack, what kind of backpack etc. So much to do  Some kind of stress and a huge amount of different to-do-lists are heading up in front of me: Flight: neck pillow ohropax eye shades warm socks First aid kit: aspirin iboprofen bandage asthma inhaler nose spray plaster several salves medicine for special deseases in Taiwan? (contact health insurance) Other stuff I need to do: visit oculist visit dentist repair headset buy a suitable backpack make copies of all important passes etc voltage converter buy keyboard for iPad crate a packing list You see... so much to do... did I forget something? Do you have any ideas what w...

Facets

Hello Everybody! A lot of things happened within the last two weeks. Now I found some time to share a few things with you: Music I found a great place to practice drums. The music store where I bought my guitar offers a room with a drum set for 50 NTD per hour. That is about 1,25 EUR. Incredibly cheap! I try to go there two times a week to keep my level and have some fun! I am really happy I found this! Taipei at it's best Another thing I just discovered is Taipei. Yes I have been here now for almost three months and just now I discover Taipei's facets. This city is so amazing. You can reach almost everything you want within one hour. If you want something historical, visit Dadaocheng, the part of the city where Taipei started growing. From there the aboriginal tribes sold their goods to China. This part has a lot of this feeling. I don't know how to describe this right. You feel like traveled back in time. Many old buildings, no tourism, a lot of old people sell...

Visiting Wulai and Pizza

Yesterday I visited Wulai, a beautiful spot in New Taipei city. I went there by bus. In Wulai you can try nice local food, visit waterfalls and take a cable car to a nice park with a few hiking trails and much more. At the end I visited the local hot springs. Best thing you can do after hiking at 29 degrees and over 80% humidity. A beautful landscape in Wulai Yes, you can ride this some kind of rail. It remembered me a bit of a rail in Phantasialand. Be aware of snakes! Didn’t see one. A hotel in Wulai park… Very nice but very expensive as well. Hot spring: relax after hiking I found a Pizza bakery near Ximending… very delicious :)                     That’s it for today. I hope you enjoy my blog :) Next time will be more :P